Finding an easy to use, effective electric lawn rake can be tricky
It’s time consuming researching, comparing features and finding the good deals
That’s why I created this in-depth review of the VonHaus 2 in 1 scarifier & aerator. This buyer’s guide has the critical info you need, so you can make an informed buying decision.
Let’s see what makes this VonHaus 2 in 1 scarifier and aerator different to other tools on the market, and if it’s suitable for you.
What I’ll Cover…
- About VonHaus
- Product specs
- Features and benefits
- What customers are saying
- Advantages and disadvantages
- The best price online right now
Why Choose VonHaus?
VonHaus has a selection of powerful, compact and easy to use tools, designed for frequent use.
Their tools are easy to handle, making them suitable for almost everyone, from DIY enthusiast to the reluctant gardener.
The tools are well built, designed to last and offer good value for money.
Although usually not for the professional, they deliver a good end result for any keen gardener.
You can easily store your VonHaus tools in your shed. They don’t take up too much space and are quite compact.
About The Product
It has a 1500W motor that effortlessly removes any kind of debris from the grass and aerates your lawn.
Weighing in at approx 9kg, it’s fairly lightweight and easy to move around as a result. In addition, the 10 metre cable length makes it easy to reach many places.
The lawn rake comes with two drums, which means you can switch between the two tasks by easily changing it over. Make sure to do it safely!
With the VonHaus Lawn Rake, your neighbours will finally have a reason to think the grass is greener on the other side!
Here’s a handy video that might help you get a better idea of how it all works
Features and Benefits
Here’s what makes this product really stand out:
- First of all, it’s very convenient, efficient and easy to use.
- You can use it to maintain a healthy and tidy lawn, without wasting precious time using all kinds of different tools.
- With this tool, you’ll be getting both a lawn scarifier and an aerator in one, which are both necessary in maintaining a healthy, green lawn.
- The product comes with a 2-year warranty and an easy-to-follow manual.
- The VonHaus lawn rake comes with a large collection box (28L) that can hold a lot of thatch, leaves and moss.
- You can also adjust it to 4 different positions for greater efficiency.
Here are the highlights…
- Powerful 1500W motor
- 4 Working Depths
- Two tools in one
- 10 m power lead
- From a trusted manufacturer
- 2 year warranty
- With a dual purpose drum
- Effortlessly removes lawn debris
Let’s find out how people feel about this product and whether or not they recommend it.
What are People Saying…?
What people like most about this product is the fact that it saves them a lot of time they would have otherwise spent scraping, forking and raking the lawn manually.
With the 2 in 1 Aerator and Scarifier from VonHaus they can maintain a healthy and green lawn without spending hours working hard.
It has a large collection box that saves you time by minimizing the emptying process.
Others like the fact that it’s quite easy to assemble, and lightweight (around 9kg) so that basically everyone can use it.
Here’s what one satisfied customer said about the product:
I have scarified my 300m2 lawn and it works very well – a great piece of kit, robust (for the price and job) and very effective. – Mr Malcolm Valentine
What’s the Downside…?
Some people were used to a bigger lawn rake, and were not satisfied with the size of the tool.
Nonetheless, this does not mean that you can’t get your whole garden done quickly and efficiently, since the tool is equipped with a very large collection box that will keep those trips to empty the box down to a minimum.
Alternatives to the VonHaus Lawn Rake
I have also reviewed the Flymo compact 3400 lawn rake, which is a good alternative if this one is not in stock. It’s a little more expensive, but worth a look to see if it’s for you.
The only downside on this one is that it is not an aerator, it will only rake your lawn to remove dead grass, thatch and moss. Some people even use it to collect leaves from their garden.
- Two tools in one
- Powerful 1500W motor
- 28L collection box
- Easily maneuverable & flexible
- Has a two point start switch for safety
- 4 adjustable depths
- Interchangeable rollers
- Fast, reliable and efficient
- You have to move quite quickly with the scarifier, and follow the instructions very carefully so as not to leave bare patches in your grass.
The bottom line…
If you’re searching for a fast and efficient tool to get your garden to shine and your neighbours jealous then look no further.