The top two mowers in this cordless category are both from Bosch and are both in the same range. We have the Bosch Rotax 43 taking the Number 1 spot and this Bosch Rotax 32 in at number 2. The models are very similar, which is why they are both so good. Read on to find out more about this model and why you want to buy it.
– Trusted and reputable brand
– Great list of functional add-ons
– Light, fast and easy to use
– The blades make a sharp cut
– 2 year warranty
– High quality parts used that last
– Recharge within 1.5 hours
– Multi-level cutting options for all areas
With this model in the Bosch range you have all the features that you need in order to efficiently mow your lawn. This model in particular is lightweight, easy to use and designed for someone with an average sized garden. Some of the features include:
- Rear roller to leave stripes in the lawn
- 32cm rotary blade
- 3 x height cutting options, ranging from 30 to 60mm
- 31 litre cutting collector
Approx. price range: £300 – £350
What Users Say
Having received many reviews and feedback from users who have purchased this product we collated this information and sumarised the key findings below. This is real information from users who have this actual product.
- It is light and ideal for using in awkwardly shaped gardens
- The battery lasts many years and and recharges as advertised
- Ideal for elderly people as there are no trailing wires, it is light and there is no difficult cord to start it
- The cut is very impressive and the grass is well blown into the grass box
- If you are after a really well striped lawn the roller might not be heavy enough
- Some users found getting the grass box off a little awkward
What We Say
We are big fans of the larger Bosch 43 model which means we are fans of this one too because they are very similar. The smaller cutting blade is ideal for those with a smaller garden and who need a lighter weight, more manoeuverable model. Although this model does come with a lower range of adjustable cutting options it will be sufficient for most people.
The battery life on these machines is very impressive and you shouldn’t have to get a replacement for many years. The grass box is sufficiently large to hold a good amount of grass before you have to empty it, meaning that you should be able to cut a reasonably sized garden on one battery charge.
Coming in at only 10kg, having no trailing wires and no requirement for starting it using a cord mean that it is highly suitable for elderly people who perhaps don’t have the strength that they used to. It’s also very quiet and leaves your lawn looking fresh.
Based on what we have seen and the feedback from users we believe that this model is a great investment. It will last years, cuts well, is easy to maintain and helps you maintain your “green” conscience because you aren’t using a petrol powered beast. Highly recommended by us here at Garden Power Tools.
Is it Right for you?
If you are after a lightweight machine that gets the job done quickly and efficiently then this is the one you have been looking for. No wires, no fuss and easy to use. It might not be the cheapest mower out there on the market but you get what you pay for most of the time.
Where to Buy
We always recommend buying straight from Amazon because it’s trusted and most people already have an account with them, so don’t delay and buy today…
Bosch Rotax 32 LI Cordless
Lightweight, quiet, fast to charge and easy to manoeuvre around the obstacles on the lawn. Delivers on all fronts and is environmentally friendly.
Advantages: Lightweight, no pollution, easy to use
Disadvantages: Roller might not be heavy enough to make really long lasting stripes in lawn
Approx. price range: £300 – £350