Interested in the Makita HS7601J/2? What kind of model number is that!?
Anyway, you’re in the right place.
With its compact body and all the power that you need to get the job done, let’s see if it lives up to expectations.
What I’ll Cover…
- Why this is a safe circular saw to use
- How it compares to the competition
- The performance of this circular saw
- How to find this saw for the best price online
Here’s the low-down on the Makita HS7601J/2
After looking at circular saws that are on the market, I have come to the decision that this Makita is a unique machine that has incredible safety standards.
As far as compact circular saws go, this one has a deserved reputation of being tough and efficient.
I was also impressed that it came in a very well-designed case. I found it easy to work with and it helps that they have double insulation on this mean machine because I could control it like a pro and I have to tell you, I haven’t used circular saws for that long!
The Highlighted Features of the Makita HS7601J/2
When all is said and done, when we talk about power tools, it all comes down to the features that the machine can offer. And this one has some really good points to put forward.
A lot of the people who used this one loved these highlights about this circular saw:
- The saw has been constructed with double insulation and this will make it easy to use for both DIY people and professionals
- The base plate is made of aluminum and the cover too, which means if you cut yourself with this, you are either clumsy or you want to!
- The rear angle guide and the bevel capacity of 45 degrees is one that makes it so easy to cut anything exactly the way you want to
- The blade is 190mm in diameter and the cutting capacity is about 60mm
- For maximum performance ratings, they fitted this one with a brushed motor
- The storage box that I mentioned earlier means that you can keep this saw safe too
- When you need near and fast cuts, a speed of 5200rpms is exactly what will get
I have to admit that this machine is one that has outperformed its peers and that is incredible. I see no reason why you shouldn’t get this one.
Learn more at
How this Makita compares to the competition
To be honest, this is a machine that holds its own when compared to other saws. There are saws that are designed for professional work and pro handlers and we have the ones that can be used by anyone who want to DIY.
This is a DIY kind of machine.
That is the reason why it has been applauded by so many people who have bought it. When all is said and done, I can conclude without any doubts that they made this to be easy to use deliberately while keeping all the features that make it powerful.
And because it has been marketed for both pros and DIY enthusiasts, they have covered it in aluminum and that means safety if you are new to this.
Compared to every saw, the Makita HS7601J/2 is one hell of a saw and it can do just about any work the rest of them can do and in most cases even better than they do it.
- Aluminium build for endurance and safety standards
- Airbrushed motor for faster RPM
- Designed for both pros and DIY enthusiasts
- Easy to maneuver when cutting
- Makita is reputable for making the best
- Better consumer reviews than most saws
- At 5200 rpm, it’s a fast circular saw
- Makes the best precision cuts because of bezel angle
All in all, I have to say that I would choose this machine over the rest any day. I have seen the rest and know what they are capable of but this one has me impressed. I am for all intents and purposes enamored by its impeccable performance.
Also, when you want to make sure that everything is neat, you can attach a debris bag at the back to collect all that waste.
What are People Saying…?
At the end of the day, the people’s opinion is what matters. Those who use it day in, day out. And that’s why I like to include a section on how people are finding it.
Remember when I said that I was having a hard time finding something wrong with this one?
Well, everyone seems to think that everything about this saw is good. You will hear them mention the high rpm, the bevel’s angle and the way that the aluminum covers everything to make sure that you are safe from any freak failures.
There are so many things to say about the Makita HS7601J/2 and all of them are positive because even with all those features, it is cheaper than the rest.
What’s the Downside…?
Well, I am happy and also bewildered that I cannot come up with anything bad to say about this and that is why the people have been so happy to buy this one.
There is one report of a motor going, but this will be covered under warranty and Makita are a very trustworthy and reputable company so I’m sure they will fix it.
- The design is incredibly compact and at just 4kg, this thing weighs less than two sleek laptops
- The design has been made to attract and that is a bonus
- With 5200rpm, you can cut so many things so fast and with ease
- The grip is comfortable and you get double insulation which allow for extremely good maneuverability
- You get a carrying case that will protect it from the elements and damage when not in use
- None at this time. let me know!?
The bottom line…
I would definitely choose the Makita HS7601J/2. It is light, it is fast and it is designed to be the picture of what incredibly good performance should be.
If you’re on the market for a new circular-saw, this is really worth considering. Looks good, does the job well and isn’t too expensive either.
The fastest, safest, reasonably priced and beloved of all circular compact saws on the UK market.
The Makita HS7601J/2 is fast, well-designed, compact and comes with a carrying case.
There are no downsides to buying this one.
Approx. price range: £99