Bosch always deliver on power tools and this cordless lawn mower is no exception. With a large 43cm rotary cutting blade and 2 batteries, you can be assured that this will have your grass looking pristine in no time at all. Read on for the full Bosch Rotak 43 review.
– High build quality from reputable brand
– All top spec features
– Relatively light and easy to manoeuvre
– Cuts right up to grass edge effortlessly
– Rear roller offering improved stability
– 2 year parts and labour warranty
– 2 x lithium-ion batteries deliver 1 hour
– Fully recharge 1 battery in an hour
Bosch have many lawn mowers in their range, varying from low end to high end models. This Bosch lawnmower Rotak 43 LI model is at the upper end of the price range and therefore comes with all the top spec features that you would expect, including:
- 2 x Batteries
- 43cm rotary cutting blade
- 10 x adjustable height cutting options from 20 to 70mm
- 50 litre grass box
What Users Say
We have collected many user reviews in order to see what the feedback was like for this Bosch lawn mower in real conditions when being used by customers in their garden. Only having used it many times and in many different scenarios can you get a real sense of how it performs. This is what the public thought about it…
- It’s light for its size making it very manoeuverable
- Quiet, fast & powerful
- Good stripes are achieved with the roller which are comparable to a heavy petrol mower
- Impressive at filling up the large grass box without leaving cut grass behind
- For its price the build quality feels a little flimsy, but that is to keep it lightweight
- Some parts of the assembly are difficult to handle and fiddly
- The handle system feels as though it might not last all that long
What We Say
We are great fans of Bosch equipment as we believe that they deliver on build quality and reliability. They are a brand that you can trust. With this model it seems as though they have almost got it 100% right and with a few tweaks they will have it right soon enough. Don’t get us wrong, it’s an impressive machine that delivers a great cut, is lightweight, quiet and with the extra battery you should have no problems cutting even a large garden lawn.
If you can live with some of the small issues described by user experiences above, you have yourself a top quality lawn mower that will last for years and keep your lawn looking fantastic all year round.
The Bosch Rotak 43 LI is a fantastic lawn mower that delivers a great cut, is very easy to manoeuvre around due to its lightweight design and delivers a fast, effective cut while also ensuring that all the cut grass is kept inside of the grass box. There are a few design issues which, if fixed, would make this lawn mower one of the best.
Is it Right for you?
This lawnmower is ideal for someone who wants a lightweight mower with stripes in the lawn but without the cost of maintenance, hassle and noise of a heavy petrol lawn mower. For the green conscientious among you, mowing the lawn will now become a past time of quiet relaxation rather than a dash to the petrol station followed by a smoked filled hour of labour.
Where to Buy
Amazon are our preferred way to purchase this type of lawn mower for two main reasons:
1. It’s safe, secure, fast and trustworthy. If you have any issues, Amazon are great at helping you
2. Everyone has an Amazon account and you are able to leave reviews so it makes the seller more inclined to treat you well
Click through here to get more information and buy this excellent lawn mower now…
Bosch Rotax 43 LI Cordless
Excellent power, lightweight and 2 batteries make this mower a great choice for those of you with a bigger than average garden who want a nice striped lawn and an excellent finish.
Advantages: Lightweight, great power, quiet
Disadvantages: Flimsy build due to plastic
Approx. price range: £380 – £450